As a responsible housewife, cook delicious food every day for your family. Today’s menu will be new with Frozen Chicken Fries in air fryer. Have you ever tried it?
Instead of waiting in line all day to buy chicken fries at a fast food store, a small air fryer will help you get delicious homemade chicken fries in a short time!
Furthermore, your family and children will surely love such home-cooked dishes. This food is delicious and easy to make with only a few preparation steps, which is ideal for busy people.Â
For more detailed information, dive into this post, and we will show you a recipe for cooking frozen chicken fries in air fryer!
What Are Chicken Fries In Air Fryer?
Those who have ever been on a diet or kept eating healthier will understand the discomfort of avoiding your favorite fried foods.
The air fryer also understands your inner sorrows and worries, as its mission is to bring every family healthy free-oil dishes. Then how about making yourself some simple dishes like frozen chicken fries?
To be more specific, chicken fries are essentially pieces of chicken in the shape of french fries. They are crunchy and have a delicious, nutty flavor that stimulates all of your senses.
People often use Burger King’s Chicken fries with special dipping sauces, which is a great combination that gives you the best taste. In the next part, we will show you every detail frozen chicken fries in the air fryer.
How to cook frozen chicken fries in air fryer?
By using an air fryer to fry frozen chicken fries, your cooking time becomes shorter than ever. Moreover, the taste of the chicken fries is also appealing and frugal without much oil and fat.
This air fryer recipe is quite straightforward; you do not need to provide too many ingredients for air frying frozen chicken fries. Buying chicken fries from a reputable brand that you like is necessary. Furthermore, please bear in mind that this product can be preserved for a long time; you can store a few packages of chicken fries in the refrigerator for later use.
- 1 bag Frozen chicken fries
- An air fryer
- Your favorite cooking oil.
Tools used in this recipe:
- u003cliu003eu003ca href=u0022https://www.amazon.com/Sprayer-Cooking-Backing-Roasting-Kitchen/dp/B08GZ6NMKL?tag=cookgaror-20u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopener sponsoredu0022u003eOil Sprayer for Cookingu003c/au003eu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eu003ca href=u0022https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GJBBGHG?tag=cookgaror-20u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopener sponsoredu0022u003eCOSORI Air Fryer Max XL 5.8 QTu003c/au003eu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eu003ca href=u0022https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IQ00B04?tag=cookgaror-20u0022 target=u0022_blanku0022 rel=u0022noreferrer noopener sponsoredu0022u003eBetterBody Foods Avocado Oilu003c/au003eu003c/liu003e
How long to cook frozen chicken fries in air fryer?
Add your favorite cooking oil to the air fryer’s bottom first. We highly recommend Avocado oil as the best for cooking frozen chicken, as it can prevent smoke at high temperatures.
- Put the fried chicken pieces in the bottom of the fryer basket.
- Cook in your air fryer at 390Â Â°F | 199Â Â°C for 8 minutes.
- Typically, the process lasts about 8 minutes. If your fried chicken isn’t golden enough, go on cooking it for another 2-3 minutes.
Eventually, you just need to lift the fried chicken pieces out of the fryer, place them on a plate, and enjoy. Each piece of crispy chicken that melts in your mouth will make you excited about a whole new day.
Tips for the best frozen chicken fries
Shake well: Several types of rotary air fryers will help to shake and cook the chicken fries more evenly. Or, if your fryer doesn’t have a swivel feature, you can shake the chicken pieces by yourself.
Do not overfill the fryer: you should fill the frozen chicken pieces only to Â¾ of the fryer. Because if it is too full, sometimes the heat will not reach all the pieces of chicken.
Our Final Words
If you are keen on fast foods like fried foods, shopping for an air fryer will be a good way to significantly lower calories and fat intake.
Moreover, it is more likely to create a crispier and more delicious taste than deep-fried food. You can also combine the homemade chicken fries in air fryer with the main meal as a side dish.
All in all, these dishes are not too complex to be cooked. Just a few minutes, you are lifted out of the kitchen and enjoy crispy fried chicken pieces with your family.
Let’s chill out with the family, watch a classic movie or horror movie series, and eat Frozen chicken fries together on the weekend.