Is it hard to cook Frozen Hash Browns in Air Fryer? Click on this article to discover the simplest and quickest method to make this tasteful dish!
Frozen hash browns are a favorite morning breakfast due to their delicious taste and quick cooking process. However, have you ever tried frozen hash browns in air fryer before? Hash browns’ recipe in the air fryer is also surprisingly simple, not as complex as many people think! This machine will become an awesome appliance in cooking these frozen patties to perfection!
Now, we will reveal the well-rounded recipe for this dish at once. Such a mouth-watering feeling you can have when trying the air fry hash browns!
How To Cook Frozen Hash Browns In Air Fryer?
If you like the crunchy feel of french fries, you will surely hardly forget the taste of this side dish – hash browns. Moreover, the cooking process would also be easier and quicker with an air fryer. Let’s scroll down to look for more information on how to cook frozen hash browns in an air fryer!
Hash Browns Air Fryer – Ingredients Need
The ingredients to make hash browns in airfryer are very simple; you just need to go to the supermarket to buy one package of frozen hashbrowns and bring it home to cook with the air fryer.
Brief Guide On Cooking Frozen Hash Browns In Air Fryer
Have you ever tried to make frozen hash brown patties in air fryer? If not, here’s the full guide on how to make this dish. Follow along with us:
- Firstly, preheat the air fryer to 400°.
- Next, spread the frozen hash browns in an even layer in your air fryer.
- Wait for 8 to 10 minutes, then flip all patties with a plastic spoon.
- You can extend the cooking time in an air fryer if you want the patty to be crispier (about 3-5 minutes).
- Note that no oil needs adding to the air fryer because hash browns often contain oil in advance.
- Unless you find the patties too dry, apply a little oil with an oil sprayer to increase each patty’s moisture.
- Please wait 2 minutes and take the patty out of the fryer and place it on a plate, wait for it to cool down, then enjoy.
Bonne appetite with air fryer frozen hash browns!
How Long To Cook Frozen Hashbrowns In Air Fryer?
Overall, frying this dish in the air fryer is fast, about 8 minutes at 180c/360f. At this temperature, the air fryer can perfectly produce hash browns. Nevertheless, to make hash browns more crispy, you could cook them for another 4-5 minutes.
How About Air Fryer Shredded Hash Browns?
As for how to cook the shredded hash browns in an air fryer, you can refer to a couple of simple steps below to make them a flawless dish:
- Firstly, add the shredded hash browns to your air fryer’s basket.
- Then spray olive oil on the hash browns with a specialized spray.
- Bear in mind that you should set the air fryer’s temperature up to 400 degrees F within ten minutes and shake the fryer’s basket several times during the cooking time. In case you find the patties too dry, spray a little olive oil to moisten them.
How About Crowding The Air Fryer Basket?
The answer is no. As your air fryer operates by allowing air to circulate the food, once you crowd the air fryer basket, the air can not get around your food and make it unable to cook properly.
Which Tools Are Suitable For Flipping The Hashbrowns?
Actually, some people consider fish spatula to be the best tool to flip the hashbrowns in the air fryers. With this tool, you can cook this dish very easily.
How About Thawing The Hash Browns Prior To Air Frying?
The answer is no. We suggest you keep the Hash Browns frozen in the refrigerator, which will be much better. Besides, please remember to avoid leaving the product outside and exposed to direct sunlight or high temperature.
How To Cook Frozen Hash Browns In An Air Fryer – Our Final Thoughts
It’s not until you taste the air fryer frozen hash browns that you figure out how fantastic they are. Extremely crunchy! Many people are passionate about McDonald’s hash browns and have asked us quite a lot about making this dish. Yes, you have your answer! Hash browns In air fryer are pretty easy to make. Without further ado, you could apply this meal to have an impressive breakfast side dish. Furthermore, sharing this simple yet delicious recipe with your friends and relatives to enjoy together every weekend is a good idea. Wish you a good breakfast!