There are many ways to reheat french fries like fan fry, roasted, air fry or broiler. However, you should avoid using the microwave because the fries will turn into boiled potatoes.
How do you make french fries crispy again? You need to get rid of the excess water in the fries by reheat them.
The best ways to reheat and make french fries crispy again is to use an air fryer or oven. You can refresh leftover french fries in just a few minutes. Using the air fryer will help remove less water and do not need to use cooking oil.
Reheating french fries
When reheating french fries in ninja foodi, you can either put them directly in the basket or use parchment paper. This way the basket won’t get greasy, and you’ll be able to clean it easily.
Reheat French Fries In Air Fryer
- An air fryer or Oven
- French fries
- 1 Parchment paper Optional
- Preheat the air fryer for 1-2 minutes.
- Spread parchment down the basket and sprinkle the fries evenly on it.
- Reheating fries in the air fryer at 350 -400 degrees F for 2 minutes.
- Check again and reheat more if the fries are still not as crispy as you expected.
- Enjoy your achievements.
Tools used in this recipe:
- Air Fryer: Ninja DT 201 Foodi XL Pro
- Parchment paper or baking sheet
- Heinz Organic Tomato Ketchup
Reheat French Fries in Air Fryer FAQs
What temperature do you reheat french fries in Ninja Foodi?
You can set the temperature from 350 to 400 degrees F (170-200 degrees C) and carefully lower the temperature during frying.
How long to reheat french fries in the air fryer?
The fries should be crisp and hot in one to two minutes. If it’s still not crispy enough, reheat it for another minute.
Can I reheat french fries in microwave?
Never reheat fries in the Microwave. Microwaves work by heating up water molecules, so it will make french fries soggy. (how microwave works)
How to reheat McDonald’s fries in an air fryer?
This guide is the best way to reheat fries. Just follow this guide, and you’ll have the same fries as at McDonald.
How to reheat french fries in the oven?
This is the best idea when you use an oven, or toaster oven for reheating fries. The way is the same as in an air fryer. Reheating at 400 degrees F for 2-5 minutes. The exact cooking time depends on the size and quantity of your fries.
Cookgator hope this tip helped you enjoy your favorite French fries. If this guide was helpful to you, please share it with your friends and family because at some point they will need it too.
- Cuisinart TOA-95 Review: Large Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven - May 3, 2023
- How To Preheat Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven? - March 15, 2023
- Beef Short Ribs Air Fryer Recipe: Easy And Delicious - February 26, 2023