As an Amazon Associate, CookGator earn from qualifying purchases.
An air fryer is a necessary companion to most households thanks to the multi-function like warming, frying, roasting, or toasting. Several foodies tried making snacks with air fryers and got tasty “fruits.” And no doubt, chicken and air fryer is a perfect match.
So today, we will present to you another feasting recipe: Tyson Chicken Fries air fryer. Chicken nuggets with the seasoned meat and the crispy crust will relish your me-time right away.
All About Tyson Any’tizers Homestyle Chicken Fries
Snack gourmet may be familiar with the name Tyson Any’tizer Homestyle Chicken Fries. Up to now, the Tyson family is always proud of their chickens’ quality, which is nourished naturally without any antibiotics, steroids, and GMOs. Taking the first bite, you will know how compact and elastic these farm-based nuggets are.
Palm-wrapped fried chicken is a great choice for a light lunch or snack. If you love hosting a home theater, try this package instead of regular popcorn! Do not forget to prepare a little ketchup, mayonnaise, BBQ sauce, or any of your favorite sauce mixtures to spice it up.
You can microwave or heat them in an air fryer once again before eating. This stage will not take you more than 10 minutes.
The genius ingredient – a selling point, is fresh chicken that has been breaded, cooked, and seasoned. You’ll also find common snack additions like wheat flour or modified starches. Flavor additives account for less than 2%. 1 gram of fiber is also added to balance the nutritional value.
A 90-gram package of fries (7 pieces) contains about 280 calories. Tyson focuses on protein-rich food, so the average protein amount/pack is 12 grams.
The nutritional content in nuggets is moderate enough to serve as a flavored light meal (daily diet is encouraged to be kept at 1500~2000 calories).
Can You Cook Frozen Tyson Chicken In An Air Fryer?
The answer is definitely “Yes.” Among cooking lovers’ favorite kitchen gadgets is probably the air fryer, as it can cook frozen food, warm the leftovers, and spice up dishes.
Tyson chicken is not an exception. By a 12-15 minute process at around 400 degrees F, crispy and hot chicken nuggets are ready to serve you.
Remaking these chicken nuggets on the cook top usually takes 15 minutes to cook evenly. You also need to observe the pan regularly; otherwise, the delicious chicken pieces can be burned.
You take it easier with the air-fryer so that the heating process is saved as much as possible. In those ten minutes, you can prepare your preferred dipping sauce. The delicious combination of compact chicken meat and the flavorful dipping sauce is yours to taste.
How To Cook Frozen Chicken Fries In An Air Fryer?
This dish will be ready in just 4 steps:
- Prepare the Tyson chicken pieces (fresh or frozen) and place them inside the air fryer’s compartment. Spreading is preferable to stacking.
- Set a 12-15 minute timer and dial it to 400 degrees F (about 200 degrees C).
- You can let the process run on its own. Or else, divide the mixture into two batches and fry it for 5 minutes each. For the second fry, you will flip the chicken over. This step is optional.
We also spoil another “secret weapon” for those looking for the full crisp.
Similar to the process above:
- Spread out Tyson chicken nuggets into the air fryer.
- Here, extra virgin olive oil will lend you a hand. This ingredient is ideal for cooked dishes over medium heat. Please spray evenly 1-2 light olive oil layers onto the meat. Then, the chicken tastes crispy and has an olive aroma.
- Set the timer for 12 minutes and let the air fryer cook at 200 degrees C (about 400 degrees F).
- Flipping the chicken is also optional, depending on your air-fryer type. You are recommended to turn over the chicken pieces for an oven-style air fryer.
Tyson Air Fryer Chicken Fries FAQs
How Long To Cook Frozen Chicken Fries In The Air Fryer?
This appliance can cook frozen food quickly. In the air fryer basket, arrange the frozen chicken fries in a single layer. They can be served after being processed for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. or 10–12 mins at 400 degrees F
Are Tyson Chicken Fries Already Cooked?
Yes. Tyson chicken fried is fully cooked and seasoned, so a light meal is always available. Cooking again by air fryer aims to make the dish more attractive and crunchy. You can match it with your favorite sauces, veggies, or toppings like cheese powder.
Is Tyson Chicken Fries Healthy?
No, just have it moderately. Almost all kinds of instant snacks, including Tyson Chicken fried, are proven unhealthy. Regardless of fresh chicken meat as advertisement, nutritionists often warn against additives or other snack ingredients such as oil, sugar, sodium, and fat.
They all contribute to common diseases such as diabetes, obesity, acne, or kidney disease. Therefore, please pay attention to balancing your daily diet.
Don’t hesitate to add the Tyson chicken fries air fryer to your snack menu. Imagine you are planning a movie night with your friends at home.
Enjoying your favorite movie while biting the crispy salty chicken strips sounds interesting, doesn’t it? Tyson chicken fries also save you when work is up to your ears.
Besides, we don’t recommend overeating. Please balance your daily diet.
- Beef Short Ribs Air Fryer Recipe: Easy And Delicious - February 26, 2023
- How To Cook Totino’s Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer? - February 26, 2023
- Tyson Chicken Fries Air Fryer – A Crispy Snack - February 25, 2023