It’s easy to find a quick dinner recipe that doesn’t require too much prep work. Cooking frozen cordon dishes in an air fryer becomes one of those recipes.
You will have this delicious meal ready in no time with minimal effort and cleanup! Air frying your meal helps lock in the juices, so you’ll love how moist it turns out every time! For more tips on cooking frozen chicken cordon bleu in air fryer, read on!
Can I Air Fryer Chicken Cordon Bleu?
You can cook cordon bleu (including chicken cordon bleu) by pan frying fried or baking baked. So you can absolutely cook the cordon bleu in an air fryer or an oven.
The air frying machine is undeniable to be an excellent way to cook tasty and healthy meals. I like cooking with it because you can make your food crispy outside while maintaining its moisture in another layer of deliciousness!
This works really well for cordon bleu, one of America’s favorite French dishes (though we’re not sure why).
The Reason For Cooking Frozen Cordon Bleu In Air Fryer
One of the most convenient things about cooking with an air fryer is making delicious foods like chicken cordon bleu air dryer, which has a rich and savory flavor. It’s also easy to prepare because all your ingredients are already prepared in one dish!
- The chicken you prepare with an air fryer will be crispy on both sides, and it won’t taste greasy at all.
- This recipe is quick and easy that you can enjoy in less than 20 minutes. It’s ideal for those busy nights when your family needs something fast or just loves fried food!
- Now you can enjoy your favorite meals in the comfort of home. No more running around town trying to find ingredients or cleaning up after yourself- this program does it all for you!
If you’re expecting a quick and easy dinner, pull out that freezer bag of cordon bleu chicken! All it takes is some non-stick spray in addition to your favorite cut.
What should you know before using an air fryer frozen chicken cordon bleu recipe?
Have a scan through these tips before making your own air fryer-packed cordon bleu.
- Some brands of cordon bleu come pre-cooked already. Also, some brands require you to defrost them first while others do not. Ensure there is information on the packaging to help you out before buying your ingredient(s).
- There’s no need to thaw out the cordon bleu before cooking. Simply cook it in an air fryer and add your chicken!
- You don’t want any of that yummy cheese to come out of your bread and onto your plate! So pay close attention!
How To Make Frozen Cordon Bleu With Air Frying Techniques?
What You Need To Prepare
- 2 chicken cordon bleu
If you don’t have time to make your own cordon bleu, you can order it on Amazon.
Steps buy steps :
- Use the preheat setting and heat the pan to 380 F degrees.
- Place cordon bleu inside your cooking tool at the same time you preheat it. Cook for 18-20 minutes until the temperature inside reaches 165 F degrees.
- Use tongs to flip the chicken in the middle of the cooking process once or twice to help cook it evenly. Replace the lid during flipping before returning the machine to preheat setting again.
- When finished, take out of our fried food maker and leave the chicken to rest for at least one minute before serving. Serve with potatoes or vegetables if desired.
How Long To Cook Frozen Cordon Bleu In Air Fryer?
With a bit of patience, you can make the most delicious cordon bleu in air fryer. Start by heating your oil at 180 degrees for 8 minutes before cooking your frozen cylinders of breaded meat and cheese together on high heat for four more till golden brown perfection!
Cooking Frozen Cordon Bleu Tips
If preparing air fryer chicken cordon bleu frozen, we recommend cooking it almost entirely thawed “if not wholly“ and cooking at 200 degrees Celsius/400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes!
Not measuring ingredients may seem easy, but sometimes recipes are better when you follow them step by step. Measuring everything down to the teaspoon can ensure it comes out just right.
Following the correct order of the instructions will be much easier than mixing all your ingredients.
Note that you can only cook two stuffed chickens at a time. So make sure they are cooked in two batches of two every five minutes from the start.
You can keep the leftover frozen chicken cordon bleu air fryer in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3-5 days. Keeping them at cool temp will soften the bread, so it’s most delicious to taste this dish sooner than later after cooking or reheating it.
The best way to reheat that dish is by using the air frying machine. This will allow you to get crispy chicken again, and it’ll be heated through more evenly, so your food doesn’t come out too cold!
We hope you enjoyed our post on cooking frozen chicken cordon bleu in air fryer. Air frying is a great way to save time and money while still getting a delicious meal. Thanks for your attention, and let’s follow our next posts.
- Cuisinart TOA-95 Review: Large Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven - May 3, 2023
- How To Preheat Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven? - March 15, 2023
- Beef Short Ribs Air Fryer Recipe: Easy And Delicious - February 26, 2023