The air fryer is a great helper in cooking because it is very convenient and safe. With an air fryer, you can prepare many delicious dishes for your family without spending too much time.
Today, Cookgator will reveal a very simple cooking secret that is air fryer hard-boiled eggs – a delicious and nutritious dish.
Chicken eggs are foods with high nutritional value. In eggs, there are enough proteins, lipids, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals, enzymes and hormones. The nutritional composition of eggs is quite balanced. (1)
How to make hard-boiled eggs in an air fryer
You can adjust the appropriate time and temperature to get air fryer boiled eggs with different levels of yolk ripening.
Air Fryer Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 3.5 qt – 4.5qt air fryer
- 1-6 Eggs Quantity optional
- 1 bowl Ice or cold water
- Preheat air fryer 2-5 minutes at 250 – 300ºF (120-150ºC)
- Add the eggs to the fryer basket and set the temp at 300ºF and the timer to 12-14 minutes
- Finally, take the eggs out and put them in a bowl of cold water, prepared to cool them down and make them easier to peel.
- In 300 degrees F (150 degrees C): For soft-boiled, cook your eggs for 9 minutes. For medium, cook 11 minutes. Hard-boiled, cook 13 minutes
- In 250 degrees F (120 degrees C): For soft-boiled, cook your eggs for 9 minutes. For medium, cook 11 minutes. For hard-boiled, cook 16 minutes
Notes eating boiled eggs good for health
No more than 2 egg yolks a day and no more than 3 egg yolks a week. As for the white, you can use it freely because it does not contain cholesterol and is good for muscle growth.
Besides, many nutritionists also recommend that you use chicken eggs instead of duck eggs because they can limit cholesterol and provide more nutrients for the body.
For people with high blood pressure or coronary artery disease, they should avoid eating too many eggs, especially egg yolks.
It is recommended to combine more vegetables with vitamin C content when eating with eggs to enhance the absorption of iron, calcium and protein.
Air fryer hard-boiled eggs – FAQs
Can you cook an egg in an air fryer?
Yes. When cooking hard-boiled eggs in the air fryer, you will get a more delicious and attractive boiled egg. Eggs are cooked uniformly and not fishy. In particular, you can adjust the appropriate time and temperature to get boiled eggs with different levels.
Can you do soft-boiled eggs in air fryer?
Yes. For soft-boiled eggs, cook them 10 minutes. For medium-boiled eggs, cook for 12 minutes.
How long to cook eggs in air fryer?
In 250 degrees F (120ºC)
If you want to enjoy the egg dish with the intestines still soft, after breaking the shell, use a spoon to eat it, adjust the time to 10 minutes.
If you want to eat poached eggs, boil them in an air fryer for 12 minutes.
You want to eat cooked eggs with dry cooked yolks, you just need to increase the boiling time to 16 minutes.
How to make hard-boiled eggs in air fryer?
In 250 degrees F (120ºC) cook 16 minutes.
In 300 degrees F (150ºC) cook 13 minutes.
The tip of hard-boiling eggs in Ninja Foodi air fryer that Cookgator has just shared, hopefully can make your cooking lighter and faster. Good luck with this recipe!
- Cuisinart TOA-95 Review: Large Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven - May 3, 2023
- How To Preheat Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven? - March 15, 2023
- Beef Short Ribs Air Fryer Recipe: Easy And Delicious - February 26, 2023
1 thought on “Air Fryer hard-boiled eggs”
Absolutely written subject material , appreciate it for entropy.