The air fryer pork tenderloin dish will surely become the star of your dinner with its mouth-watering taste and visual appeal. As a lean pork cut, it can be prepared quickly enough for a weeknight but splendidly for guests.
Due to the air fryer’s similarities to a turbocharged convection oven, it is ideal for the high-temperature, short-time cooking yielding juicy pork tenderloin.
Get inside the whole cooking process!
Best pick with the air fryer pork tenderloin.
How To Cook Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin
Aside from the pork tenderloin and marinade ingredients, nothing else is required for this dish.
Both the pork and the marinade components are commonplace at supermarkets. That’s how simple it is! For specific amounts, refer to the recipe card.
- Pork tenderloin: 2 pounds are sufficient.
- Olive oil: this helps the meat retain moisture while also soaking up the fragrant spice rub.
- Garlic: The finest taste comes from freshly minced garlic.
- Brown sugar: it will sweeten up the savory.
- Chili powder: The spice that this chili powder provides is what you aspire to.
- Cumin: It gives off a sublimely toasty, earthy aroma that goes well with meat.
- Onion powder: An excellent flavor booster to any dish.
- Dried thyme: It is a fragrant complement to pork.
- Kosher Salt: it brings out the best in every ingredient.
- Pepper: The seasoning of salt is incomplete without pepper. Also, the pepper makes everything taste better.
You can get this pork tenderloin on the table in under 30 minutes. And it looks great when served to visitors. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to cook air fryer pork loin:
- Get the pork tenderloin ready: Slip a knife beneath the silver skin and cut it away from the pig loin. Once you’ve sliced through the silver, carefully peel it off.
- Make the rub: combine the spices in a small bowl. Make a mixture of cumin, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, onion powder, and pepper.
- Combine: Blend in the garlic and olive oil by stirring constantly. Apply the rub all over the tenderloin.
- Preheat: Turn on the air fryer and set it to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook: Put the pork tenderloin in your air fryer basket and cook it for 16 – 17 minutes until its internal temperature reaches 150 degrees (use a thermometer to test the internal temperature). Since the pork will keep rising while resting, remove it from the air fryer just a few degrees before it is fully cooked.
- Let it sit: Rest the cooked pork tenderloin for 3 minutes before slicing it to preserve the pork fluids.
Overall, this simple pork tenderloin recipe calls for only a handful of components and five minutes of your prep time, allowing you to focus on other things without feeling rushed.
This pork tenderloin cooked is a go-to for those who like a fast supper option. The outside is caramelized from the spice rub, adding flavor, while the interior remains delicate and juicy.
This flavor can steal your heart at first bite. Every time, it’s a hit with the little ones and the grownups alike!
It’s so mouth-watering!
How Long To Cook Pork Loin In An Air Fryer?
As aforementioned, an air fryer just takes your pork tenderloin 16–17 minutes to cook.
After the allotted time has passed, utilize a meat thermometer to ensure the pork has reached an internal temperature of at least 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cooking Pork Tenderloin In Air Fryer: Pros and Cons
- Tenderloin cuts of pork are substantially leaner and more suited for fast cooking.
- It’s easy to use the air fryer.
- The air fryer won’t make pork tenderloin soggy.
- You may feel downbeat when catering to a large group due to the air fryer’s limited cooking capacity.
- An air fryer is somewhat more pricey than other cooking appliances.
Is It Better To Cook A Pork Tenderloin At 350°F Or 400°F?
Your pork tenderloin’s size and thickness will dictate the temperature and how long it needs to bake.
Overall, 350 degrees Fahrenheit is optimum for cooking pork tenderloin in an air fryer. To reach an exquisite texture and taste, ensure the pork tenderloins’ internal temperature is roughly 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
As such, you would avoid overcooking or undercooking your pork tenderloin.
Set your air fryer at 350°F
Cooking Pork Tenderloin In Air Fryer Tips
- Marinate the tenderloin for up to one day before cooking if you desire more depth of flavors.
- Cut off the thin membrane on your pork tenderloin, if any. Cut it with a sharp knife before slowly peeling it off as it may become tough after cooking and is not pleasant to enjoy.
- Put the pork tenderloin on your dry rub and let it sit for around 5 minutes. This way helps it to absorb moisture and form a nice crust.
- Flip the pork tenderloin halfway through the cooking period. This ensures that the meat browns evenly from all sides and is cooked thoroughly.
How To Serve Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin?
Perfect dishes for get-togethers!
Regarding the side dishes, potatoes are the top picks for pork tenderloin. Potatoes in any form, from mashed to roasted garlic-parmesan, would be heavenly.
Also, this dish can go well with multiple side dishes, including Brussels sprouts, sautéed spinach, roasted cauliflower, polenta, or even a fig and arugula salad.
Served with Potatoes:
Potatoes and pork tenderloin cooked in an air fryer is a match made in heaven. Pair the pork with grilled, mashed, or mashed sweet potatoes.
It would be perfect with roasted carrots, maple bacon, Brussels sprouts, and roasted green beans.
For a Sandwich:
A sandwich with slices of pork tenderloin, cheese, and caramelized onions never fails to spice things up.
With Apple Sauce:
The mix of pork and applesauce is incredibly tasty.
With Rice or Pasta:
This pork would go wonderfully with a dish of Instant Pot mac & cheese or some tangy Lemon Rice.
The Bottom Line
Need a crowd-pleasing meal that requires no effort on your part? Then air fryer pork tenderloin, a longtime family favorite, would spoil your taste buds.
This main course is so easy-to-prepare and elegant when served to guests. No doubt, it pleases even the pickiest dinners. In reality, it only takes 5 minutes to prepare, and the air fryer will handle the rest for you!
What would you want this weekend? Forward this recipe to other party animals as well!
- Cuisinart TOA-95 Review: Large Digital AirFryer Toaster Oven - May 3, 2023
- How To Preheat Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven? - March 15, 2023
- Beef Short Ribs Air Fryer Recipe: Easy And Delicious - February 26, 2023