Juicy and tender chicken thighs, perfectly cooked to golden perfection, with a crisp exterior that tantalizingly hints at the burst of flavors that await inside. In this article, we’re diving headfirst into the world of flavor-packed, succulent, and oh-so-convenient air fryer boneless skinless chicken thighs.
From marinades that infuse every bite with zesty goodness to optimal cooking times that guarantee juiciness without fail, we’re here to guide you through every step of this dish.
So, get ready to savor the succulence and discover a newfound love for cooking with air fryer boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: Lemon wedges, fresh herbs (such as parsley or thyme) for garnish
- Prep the Chicken Thighs:
- Pat the chicken thighs dry with paper towels to ensure even cooking and crispiness.
- In a bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, dried thyme, salt, and black pepper to create a marinade.
- Marinate the Chicken:
- Place the chicken thighs in a resealable plastic bag or a bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and make sure each piece is well-coated. You can let them marinate in the refrigerator for about 15-30 minutes if time allows.
- Preheat the Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for a few minutes.
- Arrange Chicken in the Air Fryer:
- Place the marinated chicken thighs in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Make sure they are not overcrowded, and you might need to cook them in batches if necessary.
- Air Fry the Chicken Thighs:
- Cook the chicken thighs in the air fryer at 375°F (190°C) for about 18-22 minutes, flipping them halfway through. The chicken should be cooked until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) and has a golden brown and crispy exterior.
- Check for Doneness:
- To ensure the chicken is fully cooked, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature in the thickest part of the thighs. It should read 165°F (74°C).
- Serve and Garnish:
- Once the chicken thighs are cooked, remove them from the air fryer.
- Let them rest for a few minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the chicken if desired and garnish with chopped fresh herbs.
- Serve and Enjoy:
- Plate your succulent air fryer boneless skinless chicken thighs alongside your favorite sides, such as roasted vegetables, rice, or a fresh salad.
- Customize and Enjoy:
- Feel free to adjust the seasonings to your taste. You can also experiment with different marinades or sauces for a variety of flavors.