Instant is a well-known global brand known for its multi-purpose Instant Pot pressure cooker. Following that, Instant recognized the value of multi-purpose cooking tools and began to manufacture more versatile cookers.
One of the best characteristics of the Instant Pot Omni Plus is that it can cook almost anything, making it great for individuals who don’t have time to cook at home but still want to eat well.
When you take a smart product out of its box, its magic could transform into something amazing. If you’re still not convinced, we’ll show you how to make the greatest instant pot Omni Plus recipes in the section below to prove our point! Let’s get started!
Instant Pot Omni Plus Cooking-Times
Temperature and timing are important considerations for preparing a portion of good grilled food. It is vital to regulate the cooking temperature to fit each variety of food, such as chicken, fish, meat, and so on, to avoid the meal being raw or overdone.
Furthermore, like with conventional cooking, different meals’ temperatures and cooking times, sizes, and weights vary. The same may be said about food that has been baked in the oven. Cooking time and temperature must be adjusted differently depending on the meat’s kind, size, and weight.
For illustration, the same roast pork, but the tenderloin will take longer to cook than thin portions, and the roasting time will be greater with chicken and duck meat.
The following table shows the recommended cooking temperature range for the most popular dishes if you cook with Instant Pot Omni Air Fryer Oven:
|Food||Smart Program||Cooking Time||Cooking Temperature|
|White fish fillet||Broil||From 3 to 4 minutes||400°F|
|Frozen Pizza||Air Fry||From 3 to 4 minutes||400°F|
|Fresh chicken wings||Air Fry||From 10 to 12 minutes||400°F|
|Asparagus||Air Fry||Round 3 minutes||400°F|
|Cauliflower florets||Air Fry||From 2 to 5 minutes||350°F|
|Nachos||Air Fry / Broil||From 2 to 4 minutes||400°F|
|Muffin||Bake||About 15 minutes||350°F|
Instant Omni Plus Dehydrator Recipes
We choose fruit or veggies first while attempting to eat healthily. We believe that the dried fruit we buy in the supermarket is nutritious. When, in reality, it’s loaded with sweets, fats, and other unhealthy elements. Dehydrating your food is the solution!
Dehydration has been used for generations to preserve fruits, veggies, and meat. Food dehydrators are now available to make it simple to dry your foods with no effort. Hence, we put several recipes through their paces in a dehydrator and our quick Omni Plus’s Dehydrate mode.
You can make this recipe with any fruit you prefer, but we recommend using the fruits you already have on hand. Or, you may season it with any spices you like.
Before spreading these sliced fruits on the racks, make sure it’s completely dry. We used two full trays for the quantity of fruit, but the spare trays may be utilized to produce additional fruit.
Step-by-step instructions for dehydrating fruits may be found here:
1. Peel the fruits and rinse them under running water with a pinch of salt to eliminate any dirt.
2. Thinly slice your fruits of choice. You should place fruits in dehydrator racks or air fryer ones.
3. If you have a dehydrator, you can use it to dehydrate at 130°F for 8 hours. If you’re using the Omni Plus Instant, you’ll need to utilize the dehydrate setting and dry at 130°F for 4 hours.
Beef jerky is another healthy snack that may substitute chips or other unhealthy food. We used components for a standard beef jerky recipe, but you may use whatever spice ingredients you choose.
To ensure that the beef cooks properly, you have to slice it in uniform sizes. Because if you slice the beef too thickly, it will not be able to absorb the sauce. You may refrigerate it beforehand to allow it to marinate longer, but that is entirely up to you.
Half a cup brown sugar, a quarter cup Worcestershire sauce, half a cup soy sauce, one teaspoon liquid smoke, one teaspoon onion powder, half a teaspoon powdered pepper, half a teaspoon smoked paprika, and one lb of beef are the ingredients you must make for this dish.
Here are some straightforward guidelines to make this dish:
1. Thinly slice your beef, ensuring that each piece has the same thickness and dimension.
Remember to blot the slices dry with a paper towel after cooking to ensure proper dehydration and avoid a wet spot in your cooking equipment. To make the marinade, combine all ingredients in a large mixing basin.
2. Place the beef slices in the marinated basin, assuring that each piece is well covered. Please put it in the fridge for 30 minutes after covering the bowl.
3. Place the seasoned beef slices on kitchen paper and wipe dry after 30 minutes.
4. Using Omni Plus Instant, put the slices on fryer racks. Then, you can dry it for three hours at 170°F in the dehydrate mode. You can adjust the same data when using a dehydrator.
Instant Pot Omni Plus Rotisserie Recipes
This rotisserie chicken may also be cooked in the Instant Omni Plus and any other air fryer or stovetop by placing the chicken on the rack or tray and flipping it halfway through cooking. You can obtain the nicest precise flavor if you have an Instant Omni Plus with a rotisserie chicken. Let’s follow our directions below!
1. Begin with a chicken that weighs less than 4 pounds. You have to tie it and then add the Omni rotisserie spit. You then prepare a rub. Likewise, you are free to use any rub. Indeed, you may combine a few of your favorite spices.
Note that a healthy dose of thyme is a must, as it complements chicken so nicely.
2. Apply the rub to the chicken after spraying it with avocado oil. It’s now ready for the air fryer or the Omni Plus rotisserie in your instant pot.
3. For the last 11 or 12 minutes, reduce the heat to 360°F to help with browning. When the internal temperature of your chicken hits 165°F, it’s done.
4. After taking your food from the instant pot, set it aside for about 10 minutes. After that, cover it with a foil tent. Rest the chicken and allow the juices to stay in it.
Instant Pot Omni Plus Recipes Chicken Wings
Even if you don’t dip your chicken wings in a sauce, tasty, crispy chicken wings are the greatest. Our elevated interest in eating chicken wings is to cook them in the Instant Pot Omni Plus with garlic, veggie oil, a fair amount of salt, and peppers without any additional sauce.
To cook chicken wings with the instant pot, you only need five ingredients, and you shouldn’t have to do extra anything to make them tasty and savory. They feature chicken wing parts, vegetable or olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, a medium spicy hot wing sauce, and pre-cut, sectioned wings.
1. Place the wings between two or more layers of kitchen paper to dry them out. You should remove the surplus water on the exterior of the wings before cooking to make this extra dish crispy.
2. Toss the chicken wings with the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Using nonstick cooking spray, spray the cooking tray. That isn’t required, but it makes spotless easier once your wings have been cooked.
4. Arrange the wings on the tray in a single layer, having a little gap between each wing to aid circulation. Cook for 9 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit before flipping.
5. Cook for a further 11 minutes, or until the skin is crunchy and brown golden. After 19 or 20 minutes of cooking, check your wings. Then, enjoy it!
Instant Pot Omni Plus Chicken Thighs
Instant Omni Plus chicken thighs are a go-to on hectic weeknights in our house. This chicken thigh dish will save the day in under 28 minutes when you don’t have time to contemplate.
Four boneless chicken thighs, two tablespoons additional olive oil, one teaspoon of smoked paprika, a pinch of garlic and ginger, half a teaspoon of salt, and half a teaspoon of powdered black pepper are among the seasonings and ingredients required for this recipe.
Below are our directions that can help you cook successfully with your Instant Omni Plus:
1. You have to preheat your air fryer to 400°F.
2. Brush the skins of the chicken thighs with canola or olive oil after drying with paper towels. On a platter, arrange chicken thighs in a thin layer, skin side down.
3. Whisk together the smoked paprika, garlic salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. You should add half of the spice mixture throughout the thighs.
4. Spread the remaining seasoning equally over the thighs. Place the thighs skin-side up with a single line in the prepared trays.
5. Cook the thighs for approximately 18 minutes, or until golden and the juices pour clear.