Like other household appliances, the air fryer also needs to be cleaned properly to ensure a long life and best performance. Let’s learn with Cookgator how to clean your air fryer quickly and simply!
What can you use to clean my air fryer?
Before cleaning the air fryer, you need to prepare some necessary items.
- Cleaning Wipes Soft
- Hot water
- A dishwasher (optional)
- Lemon juice (optional)
How do you clean grease out of an air fryer?
Air fryers will get dirty and need to be cleaned after each cooking. The steps are as follows:
>> Read this guide if your air fryer smells like plastic
Time needed: 20 minutes.
3 quick and easy steps
- Unplug the power and then let the fryer cool down.
Note: take the basket outside to let the fryer cool down faster.
- Use a soft damp cloth to clean the entire air fryer from the inside out
- Clean the basket and other accessories with warm water, a little soap, and a soft cleaning wipes. To save time, you can even wash it in the dishwasher.
If stubborn stains stick to the basket, soak the basket in hot water with a little soap for about 10 minutes, then wipe clean.
– Clean the internal components with hot water and soft cleaning wipes.
– Clean the heating elements so they don’t collect grease or food particles.
– Do not use sharp materials or strong detergents to clean the basket and internal components are all coated with non-stick coating, so it will be easily scratched.
Clean your air fryer after each use. And after 2-3 months, to a deep clean again to make sure the fryer is the best performance.
Soak the basket in warm soapy water for 10 minutes, then clean it with soft wipes. Do not use metal washers or strong detergents to avoid damaging the non-stick coating of the basket
Yes, You can. But only mild detergents should be used. If the stain is stubborn, soak it in warm water with a little soap or lemon juice.
Alternatively, you can also use baking soda to clean the air fryer and basket in place of lemon juice or soap.
Thus, Cookgator has introduced to you how to clean the air fryer in the simplest and fastest way. Hope the above information will be useful to you, and don’t forget to comment below if you have any questions!