These days, equipping a digital air fryer oven has become more and more accustomed to households. From that, producers thoroughly know customers’ liking, so they launched an array of these outstanding appliances onto the current market.
Keeping pace with the trend, we will deliver a great option with Cuisinart CTOA-130PC2 review from the well-known brand Cuisinart, one of the hot searches about kitchen tools.
So is this item worth the price? Visiting our content today might give you effective help to address your curiosity. The blog will walk through three vital sections of the Cuisinart air fryer ctoa-130pc2 reviews. Dig into it now.
Cuisinart CTOA-130PC2 Reviews
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 16 x 14 inches
- Item Weight: 13.97 pounds
- The capacity of frying: 0.6 cu.ft (18 Quarts)
- Maximum Timer Setting: 60 minutes
- Wattage : 1800-watt
- Cooking Functions: air fryer, pizza, roast, bake, broil, toast, keep warm, bagel, reheat, dual cook, dehydrate
- Color: Silver
- Accessories: Oven Rack
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Energy Star: Compliant
- Warranty: three years
The Cuisinart CTOA-130PC2 delivers all the outstanding functions of a full-size oven. Once you decide to buy the option, you can handle most cooking tasks thanks to a wide range of premium functions. In particular, it can bake, air fryer, broil, roast, pizza, toast, bagel, keep warm, reheat, dual cook, proof, dehydrate, and low.
In addition, the Cuisinart manufacturer lets air-frying more simply than ever, with pre-set to ideally fry your favorite dishes like veggies, snacks, chicken nuggets, fries, or wings.
Not only is frying with the air in place of oil good for our health, but they are also guilt-free and delicious. The model comes to us with a pretty big capacity toaster, fries up to 3 pounds simultaneously.
One more selling point of the version is a wide range of low heat. This feature allows users to dehydrate food, proof dough, and more, boosting multitask features to the next level. Thanks to the big digital panel as well as intuitive programming choices, selecting function, time, temperature, and pre-sets have never been simpler.
One point to bear in mind is that the unit’s electrical plugs are engineered for utilization in America. Voltage and outlets differ globally, and the unit might need a converter or an adapter for utilization in your place. So don’t forget to check compatibility carefully before buying.
The manufacturer delivers a 17L (0.6 cu.ft) chamber, which permits you to roast a big 4lb chicken, toast six bagel halves, bake a 12-inch pizza, or air-fry 3lb of chicken wings. The capacity can serve 3 or 4 people at once. If your family is a nuclear one, this choice should be considered.
In terms of aspects, it might be a hard nut for some who are on a tight budget. Yet, if you have a cooking passion and intend to run your pocket with worth investment, the unit should belong to your priority.
An array of essential functions such as frying, heat-up, keeping food warm, roasting, toast, and much more come to the only one appliance, which will assist you in handling a variety of cooking tasks.
Cuisinart Air Fryer CTOA-130PC2 Pros and Cons
- Comes with most of the vital accessories
- Non-stick interior so easy to wash
- Safe material
- Simple to utilize with the LCD digital screen.
- Thanks to the big digital display, user-friendly panel controls offer a clear readout of function, time, and temperature settings.
- Many cooking functions
- Large capacity
- Slightly pricey
- Voltage only compatible to USA households
How To Use Cuisinart CTOA-130PC2 Air Fryer?
Before The First Use
1. Put the tool on a level, flat surface.
2. Keep your oven from two to four inches away from any items on your countertop or from the wall. Please don’t use it on a heat-sensitive surface.
Note: don’t forget to keep it out of reach of kids.
3. Check whether there is something in your oven and the Crumb Tray is in the right position or not.
4. On the bottom of this tool, insert Quick Reference Guide.
5. Connect the appliance to the electricity supply.
Related article: Difference Between CTOA-130PC2 vs TOA-65
Set Up The Timer
This timer might be set up when this unit isn’t working and the expected time is shown on the digital screen.
- If the screen isn’t displaying a clock, let’s roll up the menu till you see it.
- Press and keep Selector Dial for about three seconds.
- The time on this clock will flash, twist the knob to set up the required hour, and then hold down the Selector Dial to approve.
Note: If you skip pressing, the timer will set up the currently displayed time automatically.
In order to run the machine, follow these (simple) steps.
- Put the right pan, rack, or/and basket in the right place.
- Utilize the Selector Dial to see the function list.
- When the expected feature is flashing, confirm on the Selector Dial. The Stop/Start label will flash, and the digital panel will show the latest default or selected time and temperature (slices and shade for Bagel and Toast settings).
- In order to utilize displayed settings, hold up Stop/Start to activate the operation.
The Stop/ Start button will light up, indicating the tool is cooking.
Cuisinart CTOA-130PC2 Air Fryer Toaster Oven FAQs
u003cstrongu003eDoes This Cuisinart Air Fryer Go With Other Accessories?u003c/strongu003e
Of course, this CTOA-130PC2 Cuisinart Air Fryer goes with other accessories. u003cbru003eWhen you make up your mind to order the unit, you will find a set of accessories in each package, including Recipes with instruction booklet, drip/ baking pan, oven rack, and air fryer basket. u003cbru003eAll of these things will give you more equipment to satisfy your cooking passion with the appliance without worries at all.
u003cstrongu003eIs Cuisinart CTOA-130PC2 Nonstick?u003c/strongu003e
We confidently shared that the Cuisinart CTOA-130PC2 is nonstick. To reach the feature perfectly, the producer has equipped it with an anti-stick interior with a specific light, a see-through window, and safe material – stainless steel. u003cbru003eThese factors also allow you to follow your food with ease during cooking, avoiding the state of overheating and sticking inside due to burnt food. u003cbru003eIn addition, the device also has a simple adjustable thermostat and knob controls, giving more plus points for it to keep your food from sticking effectively. Thus, you are free from care when washing it.
In The Nutshell
Once we have successfully kept your patience till these bottom lines, we definitely suppose that our Cuisinart CTOA-130PC2 review partly unclogged your interest earlier. Now you can confidently make decisions whether you should pick the kitchen tool or not.
Finally, if you suppose our Cuisinart digital air fryer toaster oven ctoa-130pc2 reviews are practical, don’t hesitate to bring them to those with the same interest. Thank you and see you.